If you are not happy with our service within 30 days of activation of your new hosting account, please contact us to request cancellation.
All cancellations must be submitted to our billing department using our support ticket system. You must include your account user name, password and the reason you are canceling your account in your cancellation ticket.
All refunds will be issued by paypal within 30 days of the end of your normal billing cycle. Refunds will only be issued to the same paypal address used to sign up for your account.
- The Money Back Guarantee applies to Premium Web Hosting, Windows VPS Servers, Linux VPS Servers and Dedicated Servers.
- Refund applies only to monthly fees.
- The Money Back Guarantee does not apply to setup fees for VPS, Dedicated and Managed Server products.
- The Money Back Guarantee starts on the date the initial order was placed.
- No refund for domain name registration fees.
- No refund for Dedicated IPs.
- No refund for monthly ClientExec Subscription.
- No refund for any unused bandwidth.
- When taking advantage of the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, a customer whose account exceeds the included bandwidth will be required to pay any additional bandwidth accrued.
- No refund on any additional or optional services or features added by the customer.
- Customers switching from one package to another package shall be deemed to have exhausted the 30 Day period, and are no longer eligible for the Money Back Guarantee.
- Each customer can only use the Money Back Guarantee once, and for only one account.
- The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee does NOT apply to software installations.
- Any customer who has breached or whose account has been suspended or terminated due to the breach of any part of the General Terms & Conditions including but not limited to our AUP (Acceptable Use policy) has automatically forfeited the right to use the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.